Recruitment agencies are outside firms who go and find candidates for employers. The recruitment process involves sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, matching candidates with clients (both in terms of the work culture and the specific requirements of the position, and finally selecting suitable candidates for a job vacancy. The agency will then facilitate an interview with the client company seeking to fill the position. The agency will remain the point of contact between the client company and the candidates put forward for the position.
Our Process – Can be tailor made to suit your requirements.
4 stage process:
- Initial assessment of application file.
- Phone Interview to assess skills and experience with relevance to the role.
- Face to face interview to further assess candidates suitability to the role and carry out an IT Test.
- Reference checks (on receipt of an offer to the candidate we will check the candidate's references).
What you can expect from Kama Kazi:
- Motivated Individuals
- Well qualified and skilled
- To match your requirements
- We currently have over 4000 candidates on our database.
All profiles have been reviewed for initial screening and we are attracting over 500 new sign ups per month.
- Intensive 4 stage screening process
- Attributes and aptitudes tested at various stages of engagement
- Constant feedback
- Consultancy service if needed
- Dedicated to finding talent through recruitment or headhunting
- No hire no fee basis
- Refund or replacement schedule for 3 month period.
On receipt of your finalise Job Description we aim to provide the following:
- Between 5-10 Relevant CVs within 5 working days
- We need 3 working days to arrange Interviews between our clients and the candidates
- We need 2 working days to check references
- We aim to fill your position within one month
The process may take longer depending the speed of turn around and our clients availability and time restrictions.
Full Recruitment Package
Consultation on role.
Generic JD to amend.
Advertising on KK site and our channels.
Four stage screening process.
Up to 5 qualified CVS.
Managed Interview process.
Negotiation for placements.
High level hires.
Companies with limited resources.
Companies that understand recruitment agencies.
Cv filtration + Phone Interview
Filtering of mass CVs for JD match
Receive a list of qualified CVs
All above CV filtration plus.
Phone interview for assessment of further relevance.
Receive a list of qualified CVS.
Jobs with mass applications.
Companies with limited personnel to deal with mass applications, organisations that are required to advertise in papers and on large jobs boards.
Job Submissions plus CVs
Job posting on our website.
Up to 10 relevant CVs either from our database or from applications.
Arrange your own interviews
Entry level hires and fields sales positions and organisations that are not in a position to pay a full recruitment fee, or are concerned about employee retention.
4 stage screening process.
Written guidance throughout the process.
At least 3 CVs to interview.
Guidance for 3 month period of onboarding.
Ideal for organisations on a lean budget and those that want to contribute to developing young people.